Recent Updates (All)
- May 18-19, 2023: Panel on the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) at the Transparency Conference in Washington, D.C., hosted by the American Immigration Council.
- April 13, 2023: Invited research presentation on electronic monitoring of migrants at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- April 13-15, 2023: Invited research presentation on asylum at the International Conference on Forced Migation at UCLA.
- April 27-28, 2023: Spoke at the Annual Latino Public Affairs Forum hosted by the Center for Latin American & Latino Studies at American University where I recently started as a research fellow. Learn more about the event here.
- Political Geography Pre-Conference in Boulder, Colorado, and American Association of Geographpy Conference in Denver, Colorado.
- Joined the Center for Latin American and Latino Studies and Immigration Hub at American University as a Research Fellow. (Announcement here.)
- Speaking at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. on February 17, 2023. (details + registration)
- Panel discussion on ICE’s electronic monitoring program (virtual), January 25, 2023. See the video of the panel discussion here.
- Updated this website to new design and backend (from Squarespace to Blot.im).
- Launched Immigration History Calendar (immigrationhistorycalendar.com) (January 2023)